“Stranger Things” Review

Gracie Flanary, Staff Writer

THE STORY
“Stranger Things” is the new craze on television. Season 2 was recently released on Netflix, and the show has already been renewed for a third season.

“Stranger Things” begins with four boys playing a board game. They did not know that, while everyone was heading home, one of the boys, Will, would go missing while riding his bike. When the three boys search for him, they find Eleven, a girl that has been experimented on. They have to hide her from everyone while still trying to find Will, who is stuck in a strange place called the “Upside Down”.

THE GOOD
“Stranger Things” has been a top Netflix series. Talking about season two, episode one, it was pretty good. All the characters were portrayed by good actors. The show was set up well.

Also, there was amazing dialogue were everything they said made perfect sense, it went along good with what was happening. It definitely will keep people on the edge of their seat, because every episode ends with a cliffhanger.

The music in this Netflix series was inspired by 1980’s science fiction movies, wich was interesting because the 1980s was the time period “Stranger Things” took place in.

THE BAD
The music was the same they played in all of the other episodes, always just the same song. The song they played was based off of 1980’s science fiction movies, but it just always sounded the same.

During the start of season 2, the viewer could feel a little lost. It didn’t go along very well with the last episode of season 1. There was a action scene and the characters in it were brand new people that were never shown in season 1.

THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, “Stranger Things” season 2 would get an A- because it could have corresponded with season 1 better. Season 2 was good but season one was a lot more realistic and suspenseful.

Gracie Flanary, Staff Writer

Gracie Flanary is sixth grader at John Sevier Middle School. Flanary enjoys taking pictures, doing gymnastics, and reading. Flanary is also in chorus and...